PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Bank BRI) has again opened the recruitment of the BRILian Future Leader Program (BFLP) BRI Group in 2022. In meeting the needs of Human Resources (HR), Diponegoro University provides opportunities for fresh graduates to participate in the BFLP selection. BFLP is a new employee recruitment program that strictly selects qualified candidates according to the needs and values of the company. “The company will select qualified applicants to work and develop the best potential in the BRI Group. The selected candidates have the opportunity to continue to grow and learn in order to make the best contribution. This job vacancy is opened for one position, namely BFLP IT which will later be placed in several BRI Group agencies.
General requirements for recruitment of BRILian Future Leader Program:
- S1 or S2 graduate
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (for S1 graduates) and minimum GPA 3.25 (for S2 graduates).
- Maximum age of 25 years for undergraduate graduates (not yet 26th birthday on September 16, 2022), and maximum 27 years of age for masters graduates (not yet 28th birthday on September 16, 2022).
- Willing to follow all stages of selection.
- Unmarried and willing not to marry during the selection process until completion of the BFLP education period.
- Willing to be placed in all BRI Work Units and BRI Group.
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI or BRI Group if accepted as a BFLP participant.
- Following all stages of the test.
Special requirements for recruitment of the BRILiaN Future Leader Program for BFLP IT, graduates from the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Only selected fresh graduates and received notification via Undip Official can register.